Chevrons & Banners-It’s Easy!
- Take out your square punch (1" Square Punch #124094 used here) and measure the diagonal.
- Cut a strip of card stock or paper no wider than the diagonal measurement.
- Draw a line in the middle of the strip on the reverse with pencil.
- Line up the pencil mark with the square corner and the ends across the diagonal.
This gives you a nice end to the strip for a banner. For chevrons, continue to:
- Move the paper down a little, keeping the alignment.
- Punch again.
You can continue punching to make chevrons!
Got a question about a product or tool? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your question below. I'll respond directly to your e-mail and post the answer here.