Quick Notes-Easy, Fun & Free!Feb 10
Here's how to make Quick Notes:
1. Cut your card base from a 6" x 6" square and fold in half. You'll get 4 card bases from one sheet of 12" x 12" Card Stock.
2. Layer a 2-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Designer Series Paper on a 2-3/4" x 5-3/4" piece of card stock. Use 12" x 12" sheets and you can get 8 of each, plus scraps for trimming or using on other projects.
3. Wrap strips of ribbon around either top or bottom of both layers. Tie the middle one with a bow.
4. Punch flowers from extra paper and scrap card stock. I stamped the scalloped circle with the FREE Fresh Vintage Stamp Set on Pool Party Card Stock from the 2011-2013 In Color Assortment, also FREE.
5. Crumple and smooth out the flower parts, then attach to layer with brad.
6. Ink greeting with marker and stamp at the end opposite the ribbon. You can do this after step 2, if you wish.
7. Adhere layer to card base and it's ready to use!
Supplies Used: Thank You Kindly Stamp Set (#111700); Neutrals Assortment 12" X 12" Card Stock (#119711), River Rock; Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad (#122935); Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker (#119680); Blossom Punch (#125603); 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (#119854); Paper-Piercing Tool (#116631)
FREE Sale-A-Bration Items: Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (#126154); Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (#127279); 2011-2013 In Color 8-1/2" x 11" Card Stock Assortment (#127713); Fresh Vintage Stamp Set (#125115, Wood-Mount; #125117, Clear-Mount)
Sale-A-Bration items are one selection FREE with every $50 you buy. There are bonus host/hostess items for $150 and $400 workshops… but you need to contact me directly to place them. Give me a call at (707) 695-3571 or e-mail me at email@example.com to place your order or get answers to your questions.