I’ve been thinking about how easy it would be to take my stamping business along if I move. I’m so lucky that my business is so portable! I have no overhead and can pack up enough supplies in a tote bag or carry-all to last the first few weeks after I move. I’ve also been laying out a plan:
- Offer a free class to my new neighbors as soon as the table and chairs are unpacked.
- Post my projects and events online (blog, Facebook, etc.).
- Post some moving tips online.
- Call my existing customers and ask for local referrals.
- Offer a class or PlayShop through streaming video (Google Hang-Out, etc.) as soon as the computer is set up.
These are the first five ideas that occurred to me. They are also quick and easy to implement.
Have you thought about owning your own stamping business? Wouldn’t it be great to share your talents and pick up some extra cash as well, even if you’re moving out of town? Click on the Join My Team Button in the sidebar to see some ideas. You can also see more in the Owning Your Own Business menu above. If you have questions or would like additional information, give me a call at (707) 695-3571, or e-mail me at email@example.com. I’d love to chat with you about my business and talk about what the possibilities can be for YOU!Read More