Do You Know What The Evil Pink Box Is?
Around my town, the Evil Pink Box is what you bring home from your favorite bakery – filled with evil goodness, of course. This mini Evil Pink Box is decorated with a slice of 4-layer Chocolate Cake!
Sadly, the box is too small to hold a cake slice, but brownie bites or petit fours will certainly fit inside! Just line your box with waxed paper or put your goodies in a cellophane bag or something. Candy does not qualify as an Evil Pink Box filler, by the way.
Since the Big Shot™ die only cuts out the frosting for the cake slice, I adhered a 1-1/2” x 2” piece of Chocolate Chip Card Stock behind the Melon Mambo frosting. This adds more Evilness to the Pink Box.
Some tips on the Baker’s Box Thinlits™ Dies, which I’ve mentioned last in the Valentine Box article:
- You can cut both pieces from a 6” x 12” strip, as long as there’s no directional pattern.
- If there is, you’ll need two 6” x 7” pieces so you can match up the pattern.
- If you are going to punch holes in the top flap for a closure, place the die-cuts back to back, then punch.
- If you use the dies for the holes, cut one, then trace the opening on the back of the other die-cut, line up the die and run through the Big Shot.
- This eliminates guesswork and misaligned openings!
- Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Melon Mambo 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Chocolate Chip 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Gold Glimmer Paper 
Tools & Adhesive
Ribbon & Trim
Did you know you can also qualify for Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!® if your order product total exceeds $150. Just click on the Order Online Button in the right sidebar or on any of the product links in this article to order what you need to make your own Evil Pink Box.