Hallowe’en Invitation Idea
Here’s a Hallowe’en Party Invitation design idea: the Count’s Potion Chamber. The brick chamber is draped with torn gauze and green potion oozes from the ceiling.
The card features my traditional Hallowe’en colors of Purple, Orange and potion Green. They’re also my Favorite Hallowe’en Colors, as I mentioned in a previous article. I’ve used Elegant Eggplant from the Violet Color Group (Purple), Pumpkin Pie from the Orange Color Group, Cajun Craze from the Orange-Red Color Group and Cucumber Crush from the Green-Yellow Color Group. Basic Black, the other Hallowe’en favorite, only shows up in the envelope pattern, along with its fellow Neutral, Basic Gray.
This color combination falls into the Triad Plus category. The typical Triad consists of Violet, Orange and Green. I’ve substituted the adjacent Green-Yellow Hue, Cucumber Crush, for the Green and added the Orange-Red Shade, Cajun Craze, which is adjacent to Orange. I just call the whole thing my Hallowe’en Potion Group. It’s delightful for Hallowe’en Invitations. It also works for Hallowe’en greeting cards.
The color combination also works for birthday, thank you, Fall and Thanksgiving themes. Change the images if needed, of course!
- Cookie Cutter Halloween Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Cookie Cutter Halloween Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Ghoulish Grunge Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Ghoulish Grunge Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Spooky Fun Photopolymer Stamps 
- Elegant Eggplant 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock 
- Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper 
Tools & Adhesive
Did you know I have the Real Life Color Coach Hotline at 3amRLCC@gmail.com you may contact at any time? And I will answer you directly via e-mail as well as posting the answers here. The Hotline is perfect if you have questions about Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Cucumber Crush, Triadic Color Schemes, creating color combinations for other cards or pages, the content of any of the Real Life Color Coach articles, or other crafting color-related issues.