Happy Hallowe’en – 2016!
Happy Hallowe’en for 2016 with the Count and his Minions! I decided to go with my Hallowe’en Potion Group Color Scheme as I mentioned in my Hallowe’en Invitation Idea article a few days ago. Today I have Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant and Crushed Cucumber in the color combination.
I used Watercolor Paper for the Mummies and the Count. One thing I’ve noticed is that you need to have a really moist pad to get the best coverage. When the ink is wetter, you need to be sure the paper is dry before you punch out the images.
When you’re using thicker paper to punch out shapes, you need to make sure all the nooks and crannies are cleared out. You also need to brace the punch on a flat surface, then stand to punch. You may need to work the punch a few times to make sure the thick paper is cut through. The punch should “click” when the punch-outs are ready. This will make it easier to remove them. If they stick, use a Stylus or Paper Snips to push the paper out of the cutting edges. Remove gently so you don’t tear anything.
- Cookie Cutter Halloween Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Cookie Cutter Halloween Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Spooky Fun Photopolymer Stamps 
- Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Cucumber Crush Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper 
- Wisteria Wonder 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Watercolor Paper 
Tools & Adhesive
Did you know you can also qualify for Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!® if your order product total exceeds $150. Just click on the Order Online Button in the right sidebar or on any of the product links in this article to order what you need to make your own Hallowe’en Cards.