How I Get the Most Out of One Sheet of Designer Series Paper
The Designer Series Paper Sheet I’m talking about is 12” x 12”, not 6” x 6”. The photos show what I do with one sheet to get the most out of it. I just love the little ice cream cones pattern from the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (140557)!
Here are the cutting measurements for my good trusty ol’ Stampin’ Trimmer (126889) and what I do with them:
- One 8” x 8” sheet for the all-over patterned envelope.
- Two 5” x 3-3/4” background layers from the 4” x 12” strip.
- One 6-1/2” x 4” piece for the envelope liner from the 4” x 8” strip.
- One 12” x 1/4” strip made by cutting down the 4” x 12” strip. Faux ribbon, anyone?
- One 3-3/4” x 2” piece left from the 4” x 12” strip.
- One 1-1/2” x 4” piece left from the 4” x 8” strip.
The 1/4” strip could be used on a 12” Scrapbook Page and decorated with ice-cream cone cut-outs. You can make these from the remaining pieces. You could also use the remaining pieces or parts of them to make a tag.
- Tip for cutting out the ice cream cones from the Designer Series Paper: use the ice cream cone die from the Snow Friends Framelits™ Dies (139664).
- The size won’t exactly match, but you can get ice cream cone images without fussy cutting!
- You may have to use Post-It™ Notes to keep the die in place, even on the Big Shot™ Magnetic Platform (130658).
If you need an answer to any question about Designer Series Paper or any other product or tool, feel free to comment below or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll send you the answer and do a post about it. If you need your answer right away, you may always contact my Help Desk at email@example.com.