As of May 31st, 2015, there will no longer be support for My Digital Studio (130647, Disc; 130646, Download). The discs, both trial and program software, are only available while supplies last. The downloads will be removed from the Online Ordering System May 31st.
MyDigitalStudio.net, the Facebook community and the other social networking sites will also be removed at that time. The last day to order Print Services is also May 31st. And the My Library App will be discontinued as well.
As you can guess, I’m very sad about this. I’ve used My Digital Studio ever since it was first released and have a ton of Digital Downloads. You know what, I’m not going to stop using them! You’ll see more here!!
If you have My Digital Studio and Digital Downloads, you’ll be able to continue to use them. The software will export photobooks, files, etc. so they can be printed by other locations, such as Office Depot’s Printing Shop. And you can still ask me questions through my Help Desk, phone or e-mail.
What you might want to do before May 31st if you have My Digital Studio:
- Download back-up copies of MDS and the Digital Downloads. Download both versions of the Digital Downloads: for MDS and for Other Applications.
- Look through the Digital Downloads in the Online Store and buy what you want. Download both versions: for MDS and for Other Applications.
- If your total order is $50 or more before the end of Sale-A-Bration (3/31), you will have to select an item and pay shipping on it. There are no shipping charges for Digital Downloads.
What you might want to do before May 31st if you DON’T have My Digital Studio:
- Purchase My Digital Studio as a Download and install it immediately. Check for updates and install them.
- Purchase any Digital Downloads you want. Download both versions: for MDS and for Other Applications
- Download back-up copies of MDS and both versions of the Digital Downloads. Put the back-up copies in a separate folder.
Remember to do your downloading well in advance of May 31st. The Online Store will be very busy and you may miss out. I’m starting my ordering and back-ups this week.Read More