I’m really celebrating Spring this year! I decided to do a Quick & Easy project to make Spring Coasters! These will brighten up your table, whether it’s dining, coffee or patio! The coasters are about 4-1/2” in diameter, so they’ll hold bowls, too!
Supplies Used: Fabulous Florets (#128574, Wood-Mount; #123027, Clear-Mount) & Papillon Potpourri (#132058, Wood-Mount; #123759, Clear-Mount) Stamp Sets; Coaster Board (#129392); In Color 2013-2015 Card Stock & Classic Pad Kit (#131204); Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (#113439); Scallop Circle Bigz™ Die (#113468); Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (#120805); Medium Window Sheets (#114323); Crisp Cantaloupe (#130021) & Pistachio Pudding (#130020) 3/8” Ruffle Stretch Ribbon; Stampin’ Trimmer Paper Cutter & Scorer (#126889); very strong hole punch such as Crop-A-Dile™
I put in the In Color 2013-2015 Card Stock & Classic Pad Kit as a supply item because you get all five colors of Classic Stampin’ Pads and a sampling of Card Stock sheets at a savings. It’s also easier than typing everything individually.
- Randomly stamp images using various colors of stamp pad all over the Coaster Board. I used Pistachio Pudding for the leaves, Crisp Cantaloupe for the filled flower image, Strawberry Slush for the outline flower images, Coastal Cabana for the butterflies and Baked Brown Sugar for the saying.
- Cut Adhesive Sheet to 6” x 12” with Stampin’ Trimmer. Apply face up over the stamped Coaster Board (which is 6” x 12”).
- Cut Window Sheet to 6” x 12” with Stampin’ Trimmer. Adhere to adhesive-covered stamped Coaster Board. Smooth over the surface.
- Place Coaster Board face down over die. Die-cut scalloped circles with Big Shot. I left the Coaster Board intact when cutting to make use of the scraps for other dies or bookmarks.
- Punch hole in edge of coaster and tie ribbon through it with a bow. (This will help guests identify which coaster is theirs and you can hang them by the loops when you’re done.)
The Scallop Circle Die is so large, you can only get two coasters from one sheet of Coaster Board. If you use the 3-1/2” Circle (#121811) or 3” Circle (#122125) Originals Dies, you’ll be able to cut more.
To order what you need to brighten up your own tables with Spring coasters, just click on the Order Online Button in the right sidebar or on any of the product links in this article. You’ll receive 3am Stamping Rewards for every $30 purchased. You can also qualify for Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!® if your order exceeds $150.Read More