Thankful Fall Color Combination Card
Here is the example I promised you in my Color Combination of the Week introductory article. It’s a Thanksgiving care using the Fall Color Combination of Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry. I’ve discussed why they work together in my previous article.
I wanted to do something with the Scarecrow image from the Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set. I just thought he was cute. He also represents Fall to me, along with the leaves in Violet-Red. I stamped the Scarecrow on Crushed Curry Card Stock with the Cajun Craze Pad, then punched it out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. I felt like this represented the hay stuffing the Scarecrow.
The Rich Razzleberry leaves needed something to make them show up better, so I used the Whisper White Craft Stampin’ Pad. This really brought out the Violet-Red color – reminds me of wine!
- Cookie Cutter Halloween Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Cookie Cutter Halloween Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Vintage Leaves 
- Paisleys & Posies Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill 
- Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Whisper White Craft Stampin’ Pad 
- Old Olive 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
Tools & Adhesive
Ribbon & Trim
Did you know I have the Real Life Color Coach Hotline at 3amRLCC@gmail.com you may contact at any time? And I will answer you directly via e-mail as well as posting the answers here. The Hotline is perfect if you have questions about Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Analogous Color Schemes, creating color combinations for other cards or pages, the content of any of the Real Life Color Coach articles, or other crafting color-related issues.